Transport cafe on A5 at Brownhills

The BP truck stops have gone to the same standard as all the other uk cafes CLOSED. MR Stobart owns the one at Alconbury. Georges at Crick was ok if you was starving hungary and thats a trailer park. Shell at West Brom is a Warehouse now. All the purpose built places have closed if only they had all been s…
houses like Lincoln farm the Hollies and the old Populars we could of risked the chance of gut rot. Whats the other option?? a Lay by !!! go through a hedge for a c…p and stand in someone elses. HAAAA now i remember why i gave the job up 10 years early (Good job I saved hard too) .I think if you did a survey of people working 25 years ago there was no other person more dedicated to there job as much as a lorry driver, The one and only requirement we really asked for was somewhere handy to parkup /washup and have reasonable food and not pay with your life savings, And instead of giving they have taken away. But i’m out of it now, and feel a bit sorry for those of you that missed the good times are are stuck with the bad !!!.
John