Northwest Trucks

Due to host server Fotopic going bust site now off line :frowning:

Hi Paul, I,v found some old pics of Dow Freight , Puma transport and some others but i dont know how to post themā– ā– ?

HI Iā€™ve at last seen a picture of John Killingbeck, Its the one sitting by the heater dose anyone have a better shot of him please.
Next Question HOW many hours did he spend in his garage,ā– ā– ?I should think there was no need for security, He must of been there all the time,
I take my hat of to him. Did he have many people working with him in the workshop.
Well done with the Northwest Truck site
John

3300John:
HI Iā€™ve at last seen a picture of John Killingbeck, Its the one sitting by the heater dose anyone have a better shot of him please.
Next Question HOW many hours did he spend in his garage,ā– ā– ?I should think there was no need for security, He must of been there all the time,
I take my hat of to him. Did he have many people working with him in the workshop.
Well done with the Northwest Truck site
John

John used to work quite late into the evening, but he didnā€™t start until mid-morning. From memory, I think he had a couple of fitters working with him, and they were capable of undertaking quite major rebuilds and modifications.

Photobucket killed this post :frowning:

Some fond memorories here and pictures of trucks ive driven. Cracking thread keep up the good work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

moomooland:
Have now introduced an international flag counter so any ex-pats out there get your country of residence flag on the site :smiley:

Regards Paul Anderson Northwest Trucks

Whereā€™s tā€™Isle of Man flag Paul,we arenā€™t part of the UK - Iā€™m not being serious really,honest :laughing: , but thereā€™s some old Manx over here that would be complaining,are there any old Manx reading this? :smiley:

Chris Webb:

moomooland:
Have now introduced an international flag counter so any ex-pats out there get your country of residence flag on the site :smiley:

Whereā€™s tā€™Isle of Man flag Paul,we arenā€™t part of the UK - Iā€™m not being serious really,honest :laughing: , but thereā€™s some old Manx over here that would be complaining,are there any old Manx reading this? :smiley:

Got some old motorcycle pictures trolling round your local high street Chris :stuck_out_tongue: bloody hooligans

Chris Webb:

moomooland:

Not Manx but lived out there for a while. regards Big Al

Thanks for the IOM flag Paul :laughing: (My wife is part Manx you see) :grimacing:

My dad used to rive for Darbisire and Horabin in Garstang in the late 70s early 80s he was one of their first artic drivers any body remember them.

is that darbyshire known as d c l ?

I think the are related