FEEDBACK on LGV TRAINING TIPS & Initial Driver cpc discussed

ROG:

Peter Smythe:
I anticipate that candidates will do the module 4 test just before, during just after their driving course

You hope !!
The last I heard it was up to individual test centres as to how they wanted to play this module 4 - some saying it will be with the practical on-road drive and others saying that they will do all mod 4s on a specific day and bring in someone to do them - I don’t think they know how this is going to work yet on a practical level.

I was speaking to an examiner at Peterborough test centre and it seems that the DSA are really making a hash of organising tests after 10th September (no surprises there then).

At Peterborough at least there will be no module 4 tests on a Friday. He showed me the programme of test times and they are so complicated I can’t remember the combinations, but from what I could see the beginning of the week seems to be the time to do module 4. There also seemed to be more module 4 (Dcpc) test slots than module 3 (Practical test).

• seems like a sensible plan to me!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: - It might vary between examiners though (it was his programme he showed me, but he is the one full time examiner we have at Peterborough)