Route to Greece

orys:
As for Britain, Britain is just a strange country…

You say in your post that “Britain is just a strange country”, Orys. Could you explain to me why you feel that way about my country?

I,m sure that you will be able to explain it to me by putting me right on these few points.

How many other EU Member countries pay Family Allowance to immigrants from other EU Countries, whose families live back in their Home country. (Poland for instance). Then allow them to send it back to that country, to their family, in Poland or where-ever, who have no intention of ever setting foot in this “Strange Country”.?

How many other EU member countries give free University education to “students” from other EU Member Countries. You are Polish. Do you pay University fees at whichever University you study in Scotland?

How many of the EU Member countries whose people benefit from what this “Strange Country” Britain ,is prepared to give for free, would return the compliment to a British subject, going to work or study in ,for instance,your home country?

You often denigrate this “strange country”, in your many posts on TNUK. What is it, apart from its generosity to people like yourself, which persuades you to stay here? We "strange " people must have some good points. Please enlighten us.