Nostalgia!!

Heres abit of nostalgia for Terry smith,Terry, Dave Cooper and my self were on our way to yugo. to load returning from turkey.this was after the incident with the terrortst shooting.Dave Cooper was in front I was in the middle and Terry Smith was at the back. we were comeing through bulgy when we all got pulled by the police Me and Coops were arguing about the amount of the fine they wanted when Terry came up the side of the trailer with an empty wallet he had bought in Istanbul, holding his head and groaning.With sign language and pigeon german and english he managed to convince the bulgy copper that he had been mugged in turkey by bandits and had all his money stolen, showing the empty wallet.
The copper then started flagging down all the passing motors, on about the third or fourth car the woman passenger rooted in her handbag and brought out some headache pills. the copper gave them to Terry and sent him on his way saying that all turks were bandits,but me and Coops had to pay a fine.