Prostitutes Attack Drivers!

Mal:
…They said just put a sign up in your cab. So I did, it was polite and read: Ladies, No Business Needed Here Thanks. Or summat like it When they knocked me I was raging and the polite notice got changed to [zb] Off!! :laughing: :laughing:

Lol :laughing: That must’ve been your truck I saw parked up then with the ‘amended’ notice in the window. :grimacing: It takes me around 20-25 mins to walk to the yard at about 2.30am and the route takes me past what used to be the lorry park when I spotted it and laughed to myself. I see a few of these scruffy looking sea-hags rattling on cab doors or hanging around the garage nearby.

One area to park, no facilities though, is down near our yard. It’s on Wharf Road just off Milethorn Lane. Simply stay on the main road passing St Georges garage and the (former) lorry park on your left. Keep an eye out for the big ‘Sainsburys Homebase’ on your left. Take the road that leads to the left by the side of that store (Milethorn Lane) then turn left again onto Wharf Road (Yorkshire Traction bus depot is on the right just before this turning) and you’ll usually see a couple of british and foreign lorries parked up in this area. Homebase’s (C ■■■■ Ltd) lorries usually park for the night round here regularly.