Looking for work walking floor scotland/work european

WORK GONE A BIT SLACK HAVE A WALKING FLOOR WITH DOORS ON SIDE CLEAN 2 YR OLD PLAIN COLOUR DRY TIDY PLAIN COLOUR UNIT TO MATCH PHONED ABOUT FOR SOME EXTRA WORK THIS WEEK AND RATES THAT A CARLISLE TRUCKING CO (EDE STBRT)-(AWJ***INSON) DOING THE WORK FOR LESS THAN I COULD GET RUNNING A TRANSIT WORKING FOR A NEWSPAPER CO DELIVERING ROUND THE DOORS WOODCHIPS CRAP NONE ABOUT/PLASTICS NONE ABOUT PEAT WORSE THAN EDDIE ST*****T RATES
SO TIME TO PARK TRUCK TRAILER UP FOR 2-3 DAYS AWEEK AGENCY WORK IN BETWEEN JOBS AND WAIT ON THINGS TO CHANGE OR ? TRIED LOOKING AT TRACTION BUT EVERY BODY IN THE EAST OF SCOTLAND SLACK
WHAT ABOUT EUROPEAN WORK BEN OFFERED WORK TO SPAIN NEW TO ME WHAT ABOUT WORK BACK TO UK,WHAT PERMITS DO I NEED HAVE INTERNATIONAL LICENCE OPEN TO IDEAS■■?

try gregory’s distribution i know they have scots base guys might be worth a try, i think thier web site is something like www.gdl.com just put in a google search and i know it will bring them up.dont be put off head office is in devon but they run u.k. and over the water

gdl.uk.com/index.html

Have you tried the waste firms round about you. They use walking floors to move loads.

Hayton Coulthard does Walking floor work which also goes out to the continent and they work along with Gregorys.

Came a bit late to this topic but try Newport Paper, theyre based in Shropshire but control movements of recyclables in UK and Europe, they also appoint hauliers. I know Gregorys & Coulthard’s run from Glasgow to East Anglia almost daily for Newport and are kept fairly busy