Single at christmas

:slight_smile: I can’t thank you all enough for your kindness when I’m thinking realistically I think of our fellow drivers that are imprisoned abroad, I think of the families of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman having to listen to the terrible details of the trial, and I think of the condolence book :cry: :cry: and I am embarassed at my self indulgance :blush: . Allikat I am really sorry to hear about your troubles I am trying to think of a way to thank you for your solidarity and give you hope but your situation is so familiar to me that when I think back all I can remember is emptyness and devestation, then anger then you notice the support from the friends around you and you pull through if you want to e-mail me, please let me know it would be great to chat and thank you for helping me to put things into perspective. LOL :laughing: :laughing:
Jamie361
I’m running north at the moment but when I’m down your way I would love a coffee and mince pie’s. I was overwhelmed at your reply thank you so much, please give my love to your family, they are very lucky people :stuck_out_tongue:
And to you all, when you come home to an empty flat after spending 12 hours alone in a truck wrestling with bad weather, serious congestion and managers :open_mouth: what you need is a can of beer and Trucknet uk thank you all for your kindness and companionship and if anyone is alone over christmas, I’ll meet you in the chat room. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :laughing: :smiley: