at link

maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

delboytwo:
Daventry 1 is at

saxon drive,DIRFT

Northampton

NN6 7EA

01788 206101

Yes thats the one - i deliver to the IBIS, you cant miss the big TESCO/DHL building!!! See it from M1

thanks for that

you might not want to thank people too early, there is about 3 or 4 Tesco warehouses on that estate :open_mouth:

mind you, if you get to the wrong one, i’m sure they will tell you which one you need to be at :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
you might not want to thank people too early, there is about 3 or 4 Tesco warehouses on that estate :open_mouth:

mind you, if you get to the wrong one, i’m sure they will tell you which one you need to be at :smiley:

After they have removed your keys and put you in a “Drivers Room” for 3 hours, :laughing:

Dav1 isn’t the one behind the IBIS hotel. If you come off M1 at J18, Rugby direction. 1st roundabout take the 1st exit, next roundabout take the 3rd exit straight into DAV1. No more than 30mins before tip time. Every time I’ve been there it’s been a pretty quick turnaround, but that has been at night.

Take pen,paper and a homing pigeon…in case you need to word out!

its DIDC1 thats behind the hotel.

dav 1 is fine. you don’t have to sit in drivers room just drop trailer and park opposite ish! so you can see your green light and you can drive round and use their canteen - good grub cheap. You just need to be smiley and polite - it’s not too hard!

Beau Nydel:
dav 1 is fine. you don’t have to sit in drivers room just drop trailer and park opposite ish! so you can see your green light and you can drive round and use their canteen - good grub cheap. You just need to be smiley and polite - it’s not too hard!

100% True. Although its been a while since i’ve been there, its the most driver friendly RDC i’ve been to.

Hey I found it no probs thanks lads. Didnt try the canteen tho :frowning: the trailer was ready for once!!! it was a …
… DOUBLE DECKER :imp: :imp: :imp: