Personal Question

My own view on it is that I don’t think it’s fair to been in a relationship nor start a new relationship if you do tramping work or spend a lot of time away from home. What I mean by relationship in this sense is one that’s still in its early days rather than having been together/married for donkey’s.

As things stand at the moment, I enjoy seeing the ££ in my bank account at the end of every week and I have a few debts to pay off plus a few expensive things I’d like to buy (new motor, house etc) - that’s a lot of saving up :frowning: .

My weekends consist of spending time on my hobby, sorting out bills and mail from the past week, cleaning etc, drinking beer, going and seeing my mates (more important than any chick) and tinkering on t’interweb. Where does the free time come in for women :open_mouth: :question: .

I’m 27, not married, never been married, don’t have any intention of being married and have no kids. That’s just how I want it to stay for the foreseeable future anyway :slight_smile: .

I wouldn’t mind a different work pattern so as to free up some time, maybe like a full week on tramping then a week off :slight_smile: but for the same money but can’t see that happening. I guess one of the good things about agency work is you can pick and choose but it has it’s down sides.