Nostalgia!!

bestbooties:
Now a bell is starting to ring!
I DID know a bloke called Albert,skinny,old geezer with a 'tache.I’m saying old,this was in the '70’s or’80’s and he must have been pushing 50 then.I never knew him to work for Carmans,but he may have worked for Jenkinsons,(Fridges based in Manchester,took over Chapman and Ball’s fleet when they hit the buffers).
Then I think he went to Blakes of Northwich.
I believe this bloke was possibly a bender,there was a rumour that he shagged an Arab lad down the Middle east,
Is this the same Albert?

Well I don’t think he was a bender, I worked for him in Runcorn and he had one enormous attribute and he was married with children,I know that doesn’t mean you are not an uphill gardener. He was always messing about with his ‘attribute’ His favourite pranks were to stand with his back to the urinal and ■■■■ through the back and another was to ask you did you want a coffee, put his hand in his pocket and pull out his bell end It was funny the first ten times he did it then… I doubt he was a crafty butcher but he may well have shagged an arab ha ha All in all he weren’t a bad bloke, just a bit of a pain in the arse.No pun intended. I’m sure he recovered a few trucks for Carmans