German LGV driving bans. (The WHOLE story...)

Inselaffe:
Well done, Dave. A very informative post. You put a lot of work in there, mate. Thanks for that. :smiley:

Thanks, that’s very true Inselaffe.
It also took several more hours to do the map and the other stuff in the Sonn- u. Feiertage link,but it was fun. :smiley:

Inselaffe:
Apparently, the Polizei are aware of this situation and will often turn a blind eye to trucks on the motorway running home on a Saturday morning after 07.00

*** Said in a contrived German accent *** Zat iss very interesting… :wink: :sunglasses:

It might be because the guys weren’t stopped, that they think it’s OK to run.
Fair enough and good luck to all concerned, but the goal I’d set myself was to try and sort facts from myths to leave some clarity.
There’s nothing like knowing where the goalposts are before coming to a decision. :wink:
Pulling the two bans together and doing a compare and contrast seemed a good idea at the time, but I’ll only know with feedback and comments, so please keep them coming guys. :smiley:

Inselaffe:
As long as you were sitting in the… Comfy Chair :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

I wasn’t then, but since I prefer kipping on my back, I am now ‘resting’ after what has been a very long squawk. :wink: :sunglasses:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Just wait until Denis F see this… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: