C+E Training Not Needed Anymore

Fascinating read Giblsa, brings back memories when I did it 20 years ago. Good luck to you!
I’m also thinking the same as everyone else at this point, show me a driver who hasn’t taken car door mirrors off and I’ll show you a liar!! I do it regularly, whenever there is a something on at Old Trafford, they always park half on the kerb without folding the mirrors in. Nice Range Rover without a door mirror now after last week’s Springsteen gig there…
Don’t worry about it, we don’t, just don’t do it on your test!!
I also can’t remember the last time I drove a manual, all our lorries 05 onwards are autos or pre-select (Actros you know the one - Warning the handbrake is not applied… warning the handbrake is not applied!!) Again, don’t bother with that for now, they won’t be putting you in a £60K 08 Actros just after passing your test. Another thing I forgot on my list is a torch. For finding the trailer brake in the dark!!

I’m looking forward to reading your installment tomorrow about coupling/uncoupling. I bet none of us do it in the correct sequence, we all do it the quickest way!!