The Fathers Protests

Exactly my point Dratsabasti… I realize it takes two to create a pregnancy, but the woman does have all the power after the fact… so if she wasn’t prepared for the responsibilities that come with having a baby with someone, she should have taken the precautions. I realize that this is going to be an unpopular statement with other women, but its simply the way human anatomy and physiology is…Until they come out with birth control pill for men, you have to be a bit realistic. They both knew there was no condom… so whether women like it or not, if there’s no condom, and she consents to ■■■ anyway, the birth control responsibility HAS to fall to the woman… fair or unfair…its just the way it is. It just goes to show that women should open their minds and think before they open their legs,… and men should think with the dominant brain BEFORE the blood flow gets diverted… the kids suffer.

I agree Samb… but the fact is… they didn’t say no, and the child is here. Now its time for them both to live up to their responsibilities to this child, and she’s keeping him from doing that.