Eddie stobart crick assesment and possible wages tramping

What their after is can you drive?
I mean a few pointer’s are,

1.Remember to turn the engine off and take the key’s out whilst hitching up-Stobarts at the moment are big on trying to save fuel and security.

1. you’ll more than likely not have to hitch up or drop off trailer’s,you’ll just have to explain how to do it,remebering no1 above.

2. Just drive how you normally drive not like your on your test,just watch your speed and plenty of mirror’s.

4.You’ll probably be in the training vehicle,which is a low ride Volvo fh,manual box and an anologue tacho,but take your digi card with you as they will want to see it.

5.They will more than likely tell you there and then if you’ve got the job,if not they will tell you within 24 hrs and if you’re based in Crick tramping you’ll get an Volvo FH Globetrotter,don’t worry if its an old one as Crick are getting new Volvo FH,s from the Summer onwards.

The only bug-bear with the job is someone using your truck at the weekend but apart from that the money’s good for what you do,the tackle is top notch,anything wrong with it get it round to the garage and usually if you play ball with your planner,he will with you(like getting you home early etc).

I’ve left Stobart’s twice (left for various reason’s) and am now back for a 3rd stint,just because Esl is a one of the better place’s i’ve ever worked for!

Good luck for your assesment,oh you’ll have to answer a multi choice exam on hours,road sign’s,but its common sense mainly,and i hope to hear how you get on.

Jase