Abs & ebs problems

Blimey i didnt know i would have this many questions so quickly,

now ill start at the top

206doorman
there are hundreds of different reasons the abs light could come on so if you ciould tell me what abs system it is you have i might be able to identify the cause more clearly, but i will say that the most common cause for the light comoing on is your wheel sensors,
while you are driving the ecu is constanlty monitoring the wheel speed signal, when the ecu sees a sudden deceleration in one or more wheels it will release the air pressure to that wheel until it sees the wheel speed signal return then if the signal then it will apply the pressure again, it the modulators that actually apply and relaese the air pressure can cycle up to 50 times a second, this is the vibrating feeling you get in the brake pedal (not so much on trucks more cars), now most ecu’s are far to fussy and any deviation in the wheel speed sinal or drop in resistance from the sensor can put the as light on, if you turn the ignition off then on and the light goes out then dont worry about it it was probably just a minor fault,

i hope this helps