Morrisons Burton Latimer

DCPCFML:

Yorkielad:

dozy:

biggriffin:
I cannot believe there are people saying, park in lay-bys, when there’s a perfectly good Truckstop 15mins down the road. Lay-bys are for stopping for a pee, or a 15min break, not having a night out,Dozy will disagree what does that tell you.

With my diabetis / prostrate problems I often have to get up 4/5/6 times in a night for a pee , it’s much more easier to jump out the passenger door in a lay-by in your boxers / boots & ■■■■ down the wheel than a ind estate , truck stop( no cameras , lights , people about ) , I haven’t got time to walk to the toilet , I wouldn’t get there , I have to go there & then ,lay-bys are easier for me .
It’s like at home , my bed would be the best place for me to sleep , but getting up 5/6/7 times through the night wakes my mrs up so she has now put me in the spare bedroom next to the toilet ,
Hopefully you don’t get my health issues as I wouldn’t want you getting the abuse I seem to be getting aimed at me !! Remember we all get old eventually !!!

4 pint milk container and stay in the warmth or your cab,if you fill that though night I reckon you’ve had it…

Only for people with small nobs. An empty fabric conditioner bottle is what those of us blessed at birth use.

:laughing: :laughing: Your only peeing in it not making love to it :laughing:
Make sure you wash the fabric softener bottle out first,a bit of that neat on japs eye will smart :grimacing: