Confess or keep quiet?

robroy:
Hats off to you lads who work for large well known firms where the slightest infringement means you have to sign paperwork and receive counselling like some naughty schoolboy

I agree, but it only becomes bad, or even tragic when drivers get to the stage where they think it’s normal, can’t see anything wrong with it (really can’t believe they get to that stage btw :unamused: ) and go along with it with great enthusiasm,.and as pointed out in the o/p become scared of the system. :open_mouth:
If they ‘play along’ with their stupid petty games, it just makes them worse. :bulb:
[/quote]
Well you two completely missed the point of my post which of course is no surprise whenever robroy is involved as he’s barely done reading a post before he’s triggered by a word/term and has to stop reading and say his thing no matter what the thread is about - oh drivers are crap nowadays, the job ■■■■■, companies ■■■■, trucks today yada yada, I hate this job, back in mah day wooo, you drivers of today don’t know jack. He’s like a less automated version of carryfast