Confess or keep quiet?

dozy:
I’d sack you , does my head in , ■■■■■■■ day shift drivers that feel the need to get in the bunk when doing there 8/9 hr shift , grease / dirt everywhere , why don’t you spend those 45 mins cleaning the tip you’ve created in the previous 4 hrs rather that [zb] Up our lorries we live in all week

We don’t do nights out, all of us 100% are day/night drivers and no one has an allocated vehicle. I take my shoes off and leave them in the drivers footwell, clean up at services and then at the yard at the end of the shift. Our bunks are actually some of the cleanest I’ve seen (and I’ve seen - not used but seen - a lot on my time with agencies) certainly about 10x cleaner than the average tramper’s bed who drives for the average transport (I’m sorry - LOGISTICs) company. We don’t get paid 9£ per hour so we actually value our job and trucks which most of them are <2 years old and our company isn’t named after the boss or his dad.

Now, this is the part where I’m supposed to throw a bunch of insults at you but since nature has already dealt you some pretty ■■■■■■ cards I’ll simply leave it at that.