UK Parliament Survey - International haulage

Zac_A:
Best of luck to those people who have a particular issue with personal pronouns, the problem is though that the more the issue develops, the more likely it is to become a topic of humour, which is going to upset them even more.

My son (13) and his friends have for ages been making big jokes about “Identifying as an attack helicopter”, originally I though it was some mad early-teenage joke peculiar to him and his mates, but apparently “it’s a thing”.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Sexuall … Helicopter

Meanwhile schools have mandatory “lessons” on “how best to celebrate LGBTQA+ lifestyles”
My parents worried about me breaking windows and trespassing on the railway, that seems preferable to worrying about your kid being accused of whatever-the-latest-word-is-for homophobia

That is pretty amusing. Although I suppose it does mock the plight of people who are not in the traditional gender categories.
I wouldnt call it homophobia though.
I think the issue is a lot of people just dont understand how gender can be a subjective social construct. For most people your either a man or a women.
Even if you decide to change your ■■■ you are still changing it to the opposite ■■■. There are those who identify as inanimate objects or other species… It is hard to understand.

I should probably start another topic on this.
But there are literally people who identify as other species.
vice.com/en/article/yvwknv/ … ns-species
In that article alone, there are people who identify as a dragon or as a werewolf.