Tang-ry?

Is there and correlation between truckers with tat and driving behaviour?
Own account trucks always seem impeccably behaved, and yet a look in your mirrors, and some lardarse, goatee bearded f***head driving the starship enterprise is giving you the evil eye an inch from your bumper.
Is it the driver or the schedule?

Just don’t look back in anger :smiley:

Tbh, (but NOT in all cases :bulb: ) , the guys with blinged up to the balls motors do tend to be more agressive in their driving for some reason.
I think they get wrapped up in their own heightened perception of themselves (‘Everyones looking at me driving this whip’ :sunglasses: ) and yeh, maybe they’re right…but not in the way they think. :laughing:

I’ve had a couple of fancy top notch motors in the past, but it didn’t make me want to drive like a ■■■■.

(Btw I presently rock a goatee,.and yeh tbh I’m carrying a little excess timber atm :blush: , but please don’t call me a ■■■■ head. :laughing: :laughing: )

Manners are dead, but at least wit is still alive!

robroy:
Tbh, (but NOT in all cases :bulb: ) , the guys with blinged up to the balls motors do tend to be more agressive in their driving for some reason.
I think they get wrapped up in their own heightened perception of themselves (‘Everyones looking at me driving this whip’ :sunglasses: ) and yeh, maybe they’re right…but not in the way they think. :laughing:

I’ve had a couple of fancy top notch motors in the past, but it didn’t make me want to drive like a ■■■■.

(Btw **I presently rock a goatee,.**and yeh tbh I’m carrying a little excess timber atm :blush: , but please don’t call me a [zb] head. :laughing: :laughing: )

Wether or not the goatee is rocked, depends on the stylee of the goatee… photographic evidence needs to be presented :sunglasses: