How is class 2 Tipper work?

stargazer148:
I’ve done both bulk & aggregate work and found the bulk work a bit more laid back.I enjoyed both and would be happy to go back to either cheers Ray ps carryfast I’m not a member of the “tug of the lug club” :grimacing:

Whatever the ‘club’ is it’s obviously enough of a ''club to need to qualify just about every advert with ‘experience’ essential assuming there even is an advert.
It’s also enough of a club, like international work, even for those who’ve started later in the industry to be given a break while others who started earlier are told sorry still not enough or the wrong type of ‘experience’.
Strange how it’s always the more coveted sectors of the job where that situation applies.
Ironically even less of an excuse for that in my day when a class 2 licence ( should have ) meant a lot more opportunities in that regard than a class 3 let alone being lumbered with 7.5 t work on agency.
Certainly no reason why I should have found myself stuck on the council for years driving mostly class 3 and below rather than driving 8 wheeler bulkers doing similar work for Bull or Drinkwater.
Total waste of human resources let alone putting class 1 drivers to work on 7.5t/class 3 work and let alone again being used as a site/warehouse labourer causing career ending back injury.Driver shortage bs.
This industry needs a kick up the arris and told to clean up its act regarding how it misuses its human resources.Not people like albion defending the indefensible with unjust unfair aspertions directed against the whistle blower. :imp: