How is class 2 Tipper work?

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
As I said ‘if’ you’re supposedly the born driver that you say you are you’d know that almost 3 years working in a factory ain’t an easy option.

You know I did nearly 3 years as an apprentice as I told you. I also told you much of it was outside lying in mud. You pottering abut inside in a factory seems the easy option to me. So try again. Also where did I claim to be a ‘born driver’?

Carryfast:
At which point in your career you were doing the difficult job of driving buses and then coaches around Europe.
Then fast tracked onto Class 1 international truck driving from that.

If you’re that frail a few boxes did you in you wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes as a coach driver in the jobs I did. Also, define ‘fast tracked’, you seem to have conveniently forgotten again it was my 30’s before I got proper euro work, after years of working day at night for Nolan’s and HSF and years on agency in London.

Carryfast:
Oh and you didn’t answer the question why two Class 1 tests.

Because come on you really aren’t quite as stupid as this makes you sound! Why does anyone do more than one? :smiley:

Carryfast:
Now why don’t you do something constructive and find some ads for tipper and bulker drivers new drivers with no experience welcome.

Nah, you couldn’t find a job for yourself so would I bother. I’ll continue to do comstructive things like help out new drivers with advice while you fill their heads with negative bull s h i t

You had your fair share of luck, you just didn’t build on it and gave up far too easily. But you have led a pretty easy life, not least financially being able to retire on medical grounds at 40 so just stop whinging.

Have a nice evening

An artic load floor to ceiling and front to back is more than a few boxes.Tipping one and loading another every shift is twice as much as that multiplied by 5 shifts in a week.
Yeah you’re right the fact that you don’t even know that or you think that working in a factory is easy, especially for a driver who needs to be out on the road shows how much of a driver you really are.
Yes I had a clue as to why you needed the two Class 1 tests in that regard.You seemed to want to evade the question for some reason.

Yeah right so financially well off I’ve now got to re mortgage my parents’ hard earned legacy to stay afloat.

Advice like telling new drivers don’t be fooled by anyone telling them that accepting all the zb will guarantee better things later you mean.Then posting the job adverts to prove the bs face fits experience issue that infests the industry.
In which an ex bus driver class 1 test failure gets fast tracked onto international work by 30 while others are treated like mugs still lumbered with zb work at 40 and still battling with the ‘experience’ word at every turn when trying to move on at that stage.
Remind me was that the International truck driving by 30 or the international coach driving before that.As opposed to the 5 years of zb work I put up with on the council.Some experience requirements are obviously more equal than others. :unamused: