How is class 2 Tipper work?

Carryfast:
As I said ‘if’ you’re supposedly the born driver that you say you are you’d know that almost 3 years working in a factory ain’t an easy option.

You know I did nearly 3 years as an apprentice as I told you. I also told you much of it was outside lying in mud. You pottering abut inside in a factory seems the easy option to me. So try again. Also where did I claim to be a ‘born driver’? I’m really NOT a natural born driver, I have to work at it, it’s why I’ve occasionally fallen over :smiley:

Carryfast:
At which point in your career you were doing the difficult job of driving buses and then coaches around Europe.
Then fast tracked onto Class 1 international truck driving from that.

If you’re that frail a few boxes did you in you wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes as a coach driver in the jobs I did. Also, define ‘fast tracked’, you seem to have conveniently forgotten again it was my 30’s before I got proper euro work, after years of working day at night for Nolan’s and HSF and years on agency in London.

Carryfast:
Oh and you didn’t answer the question why two Class 1 tests.

Because come on you really aren’t quite as stupid as this makes you sound! Why does anyone do more than one? :smiley: (tho technically I’ve never done any ‘Class 1’ tests)

Carryfast:
Now why don’t you do something constructive and find some ads for tipper and bulker drivers new drivers with no experience welcome.

Nah, you couldn’t find a job for yourself so why would I bother. I’ll continue to do constructive things like help out new drivers with advice while you fill their heads with negative bull s h i t

You had your fair share of luck, you just didn’t build on it and gave up far too easily. But you have led a pretty easy life, not least financially being able to retire on medical grounds at 40 so just stop whinging. Everyone has difficulties present themselves in life, the trick is to not let them define you, which alas you have.

Have a nice evening