BP rewards card

The BP rewards are dependant on which fuel card issuer you have. Key Fuels will not earn you the money, one of the BP branded cards will and the other may not (can’t remember but one gave Nectar whereas other didn’t.

I save them up and convert them to Amazon vouchers.

I think the app can be used with a fuel card but needs the OK from the financial department but I seem to recall it will only do £100 per fill up. That’s a shame as my local BP has a very slow set of pumps and a large simply M&S that usually has one cashier taking money and one making coffees and heating up sausage rolls etc.

Being able to pay via phone and bypass the shop would be good.

The shell points were capped at a maximum amount per month last time I used it and they kept cutting the reward rate so I gave up with it. The BP system often dishes out double or triple points on your next fill up or a bonus ■■■ points so they can stack up very well. It’s the most beneficial system I’ve seen since being a driver, except for the Pizza Express promo about 8 years ago where I had so many free pizza vouchers the family got fed up with going!