How is class 2 Tipper work?

switchlogic:
Blah blah blah blah. You’re just trying too talk your way out of the fact you had it easy and I didn’t after seemingly hanging your whole personality on being kept down by the man… You had it easy, I didn’t.

As I said ‘if’ you’re supposedly the born driver that you say you are you’d know that almost 3 years working in a factory ain’t an easy option.
So I then went from driving vans to 7.5 tonner and shunting heavies and got my Class 2.

Then drove everything under the sun from fire trucks to cars, tractors to 24 tonner Gritters including my fair share of struggling in the mud on plant haulage work.Also laughably 7.5 t and class 3 building deliveries and local multi drop work on agency after getting my class 1.Followed by more an a decade of solid night work and then put out of the job by the age of 40 having been used as a warehouse labourer being the final straw.
At which point in your career you were doing the difficult job of driving buses and then coaches around Europe.
Then fast tracked onto Class 1 international truck driving from that.
You’re avin a Giraffe.
Oh and you didn’t answer the question why two Class 1 tests.

Now why don’t you do something constructive and find some ads for tipper and bulker drivers new drivers with no experience welcome.
Or for that matter any agencies offering same.As opposed to the usual multi drop and building deliveries zb which some can obviously evade if their face fits.