PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

tastrucker:
“DEANB”

One from your way Trevor. J.H.Willis ERF milk tanker.

Someone must know who the DAF belongs too ■■

Hello DEAN ,the DAF at the bottom is Alf Arrowsmith from Cheswardine nr Market Drayton ,they have just a couple of stock wagons now ,years ago they had a Dodge 8 legger conversion .
Willis from Gresford very much with us ,with an all MAN line up now ,thank you Trevor

Thanks for the info on the DAF Trevor,cant say i like the cow catcher on the front. :unamused:

Paul sent me one of Willis’s newer Mans. :wink:

tyneside:
Hi Dean
The tipping trailer damage you pointed out could have been caused while carrying scrap.

A loading shovel at British Steel, Lackenby caused a couple of thousand pounds worth of damage to our one and only tipping trailer while loading coal, caught the top rail with the bucket and ripped a 4 or 5 ft section out.

Tyneside

True Tyneside one or the other i reckon ! :wink:

windrush:
DeanB wrote: Surprised there were no comments on the 1976 article about the British built tractor units,bearing in mind how many
pro British members there are on here ? :unamused:

Haha, I will bite! :laughing: Tractor units hold no interest for me Dean as I’ve had no dealings with them so I can’t comment, six and eight wheeler rigids only here. :wink:

Pete.

Tippers this afternoon Pete,rumour has it you know a thing or two about them. :wink: