Working hours /rest on nights out

yourhavingalarf:

Franglais:
If he is finishing at the depot, does he book off at 4? Then come back in at 1 in the morning wanting pay?

Ding ding ding…

We have a winner!

Let me tell you my good friend who else is a winner…me. That’s right folks, the greatest TN member ever has popped back in for a metaphoric ■■■■ upon the wheel of debate.

In my view nights out should be stopped. It’s 2021 and many people now have homes with indoor toilets, it’s about time people realised that quarter a ton of the Queen’s finest(which hasn’t increased for yonks) is a pitiful nightly amount for guarding the bosses lorry & contents, let alone worrying about working hours/rest on nights out.

I am not dead my old mate, but some of my brain cells are sadly. This dreadful situation is mainly my own fault though for reading too many Franglais brexit tantrums, Conor’s boring wage willy waving & various other bilge. Sadly TNUK continues to offer the social media equivalent of unwanted seed at the bottom of a parrot’s cage, however this is the fault of the contributor’s & not the mods.

In fact the last time I saw such a collection of helmets was a number of years ago in J&S motorcycles Northwich whilst perusing the Arai section.