LOCKDOWN THREAD [Updated 05/01/2021]

SquireT:
More than enough drivers to go around to keep things moving, so don’t need any more trained and good to go to benefit the country, so it isn’t essential as much as we may want it to be, I mean I’ve had a test and a retest cancelled because of lockdown stopping things, I really want this all to be over and not derp my resit so pass on 2nd try boy onward we go, be out of the sales desk and climbing the 3 steps to heaven soon enough, so while April is looking the more Likely time frame for it at least I have done my training, know I can drive to a standard that is good enough I just need to not derp out at the last moment, only need todo it once… Then onwards to class 1

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

as much as I hate the sound of waiting until April but I think in reality testing will begin in April .
I was reading the old posts to see when they restarted the tests after the first lockdown and the answer was July , so the first lockdown started on the 24th of March which means a wait of more than three months :neutral_face:

London has been in lockdown since the being of November with two weeks of break in December and back into lockdown again , thank god at least I passed my theory in December .
I feel quite annoyed with my training school ( Wallace ) to be honest for two reasons :
1- I passed my theory test on the 7th of December but they took too long to start my practice training until the lockdown started and now we don’t know when it is going to end .

2-they did not make it clear to me that I could sit my theory and CPC theory test in one go and told me to book my theory only , I thought I had to pass my theory first , then practice then CPC , yes I passed my theory which means once the lockdown ends I can start my practice but I have to go to the test centre again for my CPC .

it’s a very bad situation , hopefully I won’t have to wait too long to be called for my practice once the lockdown ends .
we thought 2020 was a tough year but I don’t think if 2021 is going to be much different .