Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Franglais:

whisperingsmith:
> Buzzer:
> As for WS see you climbed out the old tin mine to spout off again, suggest you direct all your questions to the relevant government body or just ask Franglais as he appears to be well up on subject of the necessary requirements.

They were genuine questions Buzzer, (Nothing Political) as being out of the game I don’t know the current systems & Docs.

I came across the TIR suggestion on the IRU website & thought it made sense https://www.iru.org/

There are inland depots being set up in the UK. The UK isn’t yet ready to start doing much checking on imports as we don’t yet have the software or infrastructure to do so. (Correct me if that’s wrong anyone) That is due to start June? So currently any delays will be t’other side.
If Buzzer wants to cut links so “we” starve ourselves of imports, until “they” give in maybe he’ll have to wait a few months. [emoji3]

Most imports you are talking about are foodstuffs such as fruit and veg as this effects the majority of the people in this country, we have become reliant on the big supermarkets for these supplies and as a company we do bring in a lot of this product. As an alternative although not as convenient as the big supermarkets there are plenty of farmers markets where the goods are super fresh and usually comparable on price. Today we can import many of these lines from else ware in the world, the producers in the EU countries may not agree with the way there governing bodies are handling the situation, at the end of the day its just sour grapes and as I said before they are trying to teach us a lesson for being democratic, having a vote & leaving there corrupt institution, the sooner the EU collapses the better, Buzzer.