What happens to the positive Covid cases?

Noremac:
Hi Conor. The joys of spring have come early for you I see.

Thanks for lumping me in with the conspiracists, where did that one come from?

Your post which is a direct almost verbatim pile of crap I’ve seen posted by countless morons on social media.

It seems like your image of all testing centres is a drive-through arrangement and that everyone surely must have a car in this day and age, right? Well…

We’ve got an almost permanent one on the outskirts of my town which, like the majority of them, is a place away from private housing not in a place you’d typically walk to. As you’re staying at home and not venturing out unlike the rest of us you won’t have driven past loads of others as you’re out and about doing your deliveries. I like most of us on here have driven past them all over the country, the one overwhelming thing they have in common is the coned off part of the road to create a lane for all the cars that go there with people wanting testing. Whilst you may get the odd one or two walking there the vast majority by far are driving there in a car not interacting with anyone outside of it until they get there.

But by all means continue to believe the crap spouted on Facespace. No doubt you also believe all the hospitals are empty too given how many videos of empty corridors are doing the rounds on social media.