What happens to the positive Covid cases?

ROG:
From the world stats and the media reports it seems that only about a dozen people in the world have had it twice (Unless anyone can find differently)

From that we can deduce that having it once and storing that virus info in the body memory system means that those of us that had it are super unlikely to get it again - Unless a new super mutated version comes along

That is somewhat speculation but seems logical using a common sense approach
Scientists will say otherwise because that only go on hard facts

I wish we had a blood test that could show who has had the virus so we do not waste the vaccine on them at least until the rest have had their shots

Firstly it doesn’t matter ‘how many’ caught it again after ‘recovery’.Any at all is sufficient proof that ‘recovery’ and anti bodies don’t mean immunity with this thing.There is no anti body ‘memory’.

There is an anti body blood test it’s just that the government won’t provide it free.You have to pay for it.The results, like recoveries, aren’t counted regardless.So they don’t actually know exactly how many have ‘caught it twice’ or if ‘recovery’ just means ‘remission’.

Probably because, like providing ‘recovery’ figures, they know the results will provide an inconvenient truth.
That 1 recovery and anti bodies don’t mean immunity.
2 that raises even more obvious inconvenient questions regarding the idea of any vaccine.
Such as I’ve had measles and I’ve never had or needed a vaccine to ‘boost’ the natural immunity that resulted from my recovery.What’s different about this.
Why would ‘recovered’ patients still require vaccination and what good will it do regardless ?. :bulb: