Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Sorry Wrighty about last night but see you got sorted tipping in the end anyways and perseverance got you tipped in the end. Went to Salisbury market today and it was the IOW Gilten sale but to be honest I was not very impressed with what was there, 40 Charolais steers and heifers all the way up from Camelford in Cornwall but some of those were only 4mo and very tiny, dont know why they bother better to leave em on the cows till they are 10mo, will keep on looking and hopefully summit will turn up, Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Nay bother it was lucky mi man eventually answered his phone so I went and parked up on his spot for the night,it was nice and quiet. Been a slow day today got to Milton Keynes this morning and the tractor wouldn’t start, eventually got it loaded and then ran over to a dealer above Bedford to load a telehandler,got there to be told the finance hadn’t been settled. So here I am feet up hoping it goes through in the morning. As you say Buzzer 4 months old is far to young to spane suckler calves, we leave ours on a minimum of 6 months more often it 8 then it gives the cow a break before she calves again.

Cheers Wrighty.