Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Well you know when you got a bit of news and are itching to spill the beans but are forbidden to do so, that was the case until today as that news has now been released, very proud as the man who started it all nearly half a century ago I am pleased to announce that Davies International Transport have successfully completed the purchase of our transport hub at 21 Brunel Way, Segensworth East, Fareham known to many as " Tracy Island " and we will keep on Gelling thats for sure.
Times in this country are hard at this moment in time so I am particularly pleased that my two boys James & Steven aka Horry & ■■■■■■ have achieved there goal of ownership ably supported by there Mother who has no plans to retire, reminds me of the old TV program " The Brothers " if any can remember that as she loves to go to work in the office, me well I am retired as most of you know but still like to know whats going on day to day.
This is a great milestone in the history of our company and as anyone involved in transport knows it’s not always a nice flat road, for sure it has ups and downs, we have made lots of friends over the years and developed some wonderful business relationships and my boys I know look forward to taking us forward in the future and know they are very capable on that score living and breathing the transport business from an early age as they grew up at home when things were often run from the kitchen table moving aside the fax machine when it was time to eat, long may they continue in there endeavours good on you boys you done well, Buzzer.

Well done all at DIT. Going from strength to strength. Everyone needs a good news story at the mo.
Colin.