Prostate problems

Well after 5 weeks waiting for the result of the biopsy I finally got it today , done by phone by a consultant due to covid , out of 18 biopsy’s of the prostrate done only 3 were of concern , apparently there’s a grading of these , and it starts at 6 ( lowest risk ) - 10 highest ) ( lot to take in so I may of got 6-10 wrong , I’m graded at 6 which is the lowest risk , 10 being the highest
So the consultant said I could have a operation ( I’m guessing to remove prostrate ) or follow his advice which is watch & check ( psa test every 3 months & a mri scan every year , but if at any point I change my mind they will operate , I’ve decided to follow the consultants advice & watch / check , but if there’s any change in psa / mri I will have the operation .
Consultant did say with diabetis it is difficult to say what causes weeding a lot at times as prostrate or diabetis or both could be causing that . Now got to get diabetis sorted as issues with feet , apparently very week pulse in foot
But from what could of been really bad news turned out the best result I could probably of hoped for .