A1 grantham speed camera

Green Devil:

jakethesnake:

Noremac:
Hmmm, Green Devil a member for a whole 12 days now. Not even got “senior member” stripes yet.

The mask is already slipping. :laughing: What a hypocrite. :unamused:

You are way off the mark Jake; let me explain.

I’ve been reading for a few years now (mostly the old lorries forum because that’s my main interest) but never felt the urge to post. Then came a thread to which I wanted to reply, so I created an account and did so. Any information or suppositions (correct or otherwise) I have about anybody on here is gleaned purely from the interactions between yourselves that I have read.

There are some very experienced and knowledgeable people on here and some great characters with a great sense of humour. Unfortunately there are also those who wish to make mischief (make up your own mind which group you are in) and the former are being gradually driven away by the latter to the detriment of all.

There is no mask and there is no hypocrisy Jake, because I have nothing to hide. Joining up and starting to post has not been all that pleasant so far. It’s been a bit like walking into one of those flat-roofed pubs you get on council estates; the ones where you have to show your organ donor card when you first order a pint. You have to decide whether to hang about and see what happens or neck your beer in one and exit stage left.

Maybe things will change; if they don’t they’ll stay as they are.

Pay no heed Mr Devil. Time after time he’s proved himself to be the main ingredient in cabbage soup.