Beating the virus

Mazzer2:
The point being that under international law France has no right to fish in the UK’s waters after Brexit but with a deal something could have been worked out as the Germans pointed out to Macron, odd that you think Macron sticking up for his fishermen is ok but not for the UK to do the same, in both countries the fishing is pretty small fry in terms of GDP, but seems to invoke a lot of passion. The Times may generally be a Tory supporting paper but it has plenty of criticism for this government and I don’t think Simon Coveny is a paid up member of the Tory party just a politician in a country that has probably the most to lose from a no deal Brexit.

As I understand it (poorly as that is) the fishing border runs mostly mid-channel, and both nations currently fish across the entire width?
But post no deal Brexit we will both be on our own side?
I really must be being thick (cue applause) but…so chuffing what?
We both lose as much as we gain?
It`s a pantomime! But it is taking the focus away from the bigger issues about manufacturing, farming, and food standards.

I certainly have nothing against Simon Coveny, but maybe he is the same as me…hoping…

Edit…already
I meant the fishers gain as much territory as they lose.
They all gain tariffs, meaning cross channel trade is dearer in the market place, so producers lose out.
I think…
It``s late…
…hic…