Truck Curtains

SWEDISH BLUE:
Our local hardware shop sells the dye. Chuck the curtains in the wash machine,bung in the dye and job done

Don’t be ridiculous man, it will ruin the washing machine. :unamused:

(:idea: Lightbulb moment, Thinks…‘‘Hmmm, the washing machine is getting old now,.and if it did ruin it,.that is her Christmas present solved, she would absolutely LOVE that’’ :bulb: and will be even better than the deep fat fryer I bought her last year.

.God I’m good. :sunglasses:

Apart from that, these curtains are not just any old crappy curtains you know…, they are full on ‘‘Poofy chique’’.
Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen has the identical ones in his boudoir, that is how impressive these babies are.!!
Indigo bordering on Navy, with a ivory fringe on the curtains behind the seat,.and ivory tassels on the side for that classic ‘Peek a boo trucker’ look. :sunglasses:
So if dyed the fringes and tassels will also end up blue. :open_mouth: …OMG ! think of the trauma.
They are the full ‘‘Turkish brothel’’ ‘‘mysterious trucker’’ themed business…, and dye will simply ruin them : :unamused: …I’ve got my image and reputation to think of you know. :sunglasses:

:wink: :unamused: :laughing: