Truck Curtains

Lewy:
I am a tramper so like things to be perfect thanks to my ocd with things and to be honest not happy with just having a single layer and seeing that lining after unpacking it today, does look cheap to be honest. I have come across a wedsite called sleepeasycurtains and she is called Suzi so that might be the one but really do want 2 layers as I know it will bug me, also a place called Harrison Trims so be nice to get some advice as I just ordered the ones i have got without asking anyone and also because I was a little tipsy :laughing:

Like I said relatively new to driving and like to pointed in the right direction

You will pay a fortune to get decent curtains made by a professional.
Does your Mrs/girlfriend/auntie/nan/ or all 4 not have a sewing machine?
Go to the local market, buy some decent material, and get her to knock you a set up, (tassels and frills optional :smiley: ) to your own spec, much cheaper and maybe even a better job.

My Mrs made me some way back in 2003 :open_mouth: , real thick good quality ones, they have been in quite a few trucks over the years, and I still use them today…even if they are getting a bit faded now.

On that note,.and just to continue the ‘Housewifenet’ theme, :smiley: …A question.

Can you buy any type of spray on die or colouring for curtain material, to restore the colour?
Thanks ladies. :wink: :laughing: