Who delivers cars?

We have put in a bid to buy a house and land to start a campsite/motorhome stopover and it’s been accepted .
So who can give me a guesstimate price to deliver two roadworthy cars from Coleshill Warwickshire to Wick (up near John O’Groats) at the end of Nov early December on a truck or trailer?
Any ideas

3 wheeler:
We have put in a bid to buy a house and land to start a campsite/motorhome stopover and it’s been accepted .
So who can give me a guesstimate price to deliver two roadworthy cars from Coleshill Warwickshire to Wick (up near John O’Groats) at the end of Nov early December on a truck or trailer?
Any ideas

The fuel it costs plus the 2 drivers you chose to pay for driving said cars up. I reckon around a full tank of fuel each vehicle and 2 costa stips each so youl be about 150 nicker.

cgscott:

3 wheeler:
Any ideas

The fuel it costs plus the 2 drivers you chose to pay for driving said cars up. I reckon around a full tank of fuel each vehicle and 2 costa stips each so youl be about 150 nicker.

It’s 578 miles …that’s a serious days drive , I would prefer truck/trailer

Put the job on Anyvan.com. We’ve used them a few times including 2 jobs from France so basically they are up for any thing not just van jobs. Put your removal on there as well. Good luck with the new venture.

Beau Nydel:
Put the job on Anyvan.com. We’ve used them a few times including 2 jobs from France so basically they are up for any thing not just van jobs. Put your removal on there as well. Good luck with the new venture.

Just awaiting planning dept. to agree on the site and I’m out of retirement ! Thanks for the info .

good advice already given, but if i remember correctly you have a motorhome if you have a towbar fitted have a look on utube at a bloke called bob earnshaws towing video and take one up yourself,half the cost.just a thought mate…

m.a.n rules:
good advice already given, but if i remember correctly you have a motorhome if you have a towbar fitted have a look on utube at a bloke called bob earnshaws towing video and take one up yourself,half the cost.just a thought mate…

Both To heavy for the towbar unfortunately ! Or it would have an A frame device already.

3 wheeler:

cgscott:

3 wheeler:
Any ideas

Il get 2 of the cars up safe. I have trade insurance. Hand me the keys. I could get them up in 12 hours. Have they got digi tachos or limiters. Are they on microlise software? If not then im all good.

I can get a pickup drop load and trailer. Can haul both up for £1000

cgscott:

3 wheeler:

cgscott:

3 wheeler:
Any ideas

Il get 2 of the cars up safe. I have trade insurance. Hand me the keys. I could get them up in 12 hours. Have they got digi tachos or limiters. Are they on microlise software? If not then im all good.

I can get a pickup drop load and trailer. Can haul both up for £1000

Billy BS white van man returns in a pick up and trailer today

“Vanishing Point”, anyone?

Iconic film, that - right in the muscle car era.

This is how a lot of cars are moved about, when bought,

shiply.com/

I transport cars mate, drop me a line, have delivered in Wick & Thurso before.

ECM will carry cars now for dealers to the auctions as a back load