Any old promotor drivers around

Thanks for jogging my memory there Efes. Definitely a sheep related name. I know what you mean about Plovdiv. Never my favourite place. I was there on one occasion with Chic Steadman and he, having been there many times, arranged private digs for the two of us. However, he had some other business to attend to now and again and he would disappear. It wasn’t until later that he told me he had a lady friend and I believe it was she who arranged our accommodation. It turns out she was a solicitor, must admit old Chic knew how to pull em.

Most of the Trade Fairs we attended, especially in eastern europe weren’t a lot of fun. Once we had set them up, if we were staying over for the pullout, we would avoid visiting them like the plague. Nothing more boring than staring at a big lump of machinery that makes washers or whatever. Thankfully that all changed at the 87 Algiers International Trade Fair as the attached photos show. So it was a big thank you to the Aussies for the sheep and perhaps Russia or Kazakstan for the dancers.

Please click on a photo to enlarge.