Ex Middle East Drivers Forum

Hi All Looking for any ex Middle East drivers still out there to renew old stories and buddies.
Im Ex CM Burke driver Bryan Dutthorn (Jock).

You’d be better off on the ‘Old Timers’ forum mate, most on here think the Middle East in terms of trucking is around Ipswich area. :laughing:

Btw Do you recall a M/E firm around 82ish, blue DAFs ‘Transmed Freight’ (Kirkbride Transport) near Carlisle, I used to pull trailers for them, but only on UK work.
A guy on there called himself Desperate Dan, did the middle East for them, went on to buy his own truck…David Sisson Transport,.3300 Superspace DAF.

At the risk of upsetting admin and others,you could also try FB,there are 2 good forums on there.

robroy:
You’d be better off on the ‘Old Timers’ forum mate, most on here think the Middle East in terms of trucking is around Ipswich area. :laughing:

Btw Do you recall a M/E firm around 82ish, blue DAFs ‘Transmed Freight’ (Kirkbride Transport) near Carlisle, I used to pull trailers for them, but only on UK work.
A guy on there called himself Desperate Dan, did the middle East for them, went on to buy his own truck…David Sisson Transport,.3300 Superspace DAF.

Don’t be daft… it’s sowfend

I new a hauler from Carlisle called FA Dyson think that they are now hauling wood. Met one of the owners when he flew out to Ramtha Jordan to repair a Scania truck interesting.
For those comments about not knowing where the Middle East is then I shudder to think what they a Mere or Fiat is likely a vehicle.

those where the days.

Germanjock:
I new a hauler from Carlisle called FA Dyson think that they are now hauling wood. Met one of the owners when he flew out to Ramtha Jordan to repair a Scania truck interesting.
For those comments about not knowing where the Middle East is then I shudder to think what they a Mere or Fiat is likely a vehicle.

those where the days.

Gavin Waugh drove for Dayson, he’s mentioned in the ‘Coca Cola Cowboys’ book I’ve been told.
He also did a couple of trips for the firm I was on about, Transmed around 82ish.

Germanjock:

those where the days.

Gavin Waugh drove for Dayson, he’s mentioned in the ‘Coca Cola Cowboys’ book I’ve been told.
He also did a couple of trips for the firm I was on about, Transmed around 82ish.