TomTom SNAP parking POI

Is it possible to download SNAP parking POI’s onto a TomTom 6250?

Hi Daf,

The answer is “yeah, but” … the “but” is how comfortable you are with technology :confused:

The SNAP POI file can be downloaded here: https://www.snapacc.com/downloads/?lang=EN (Scroll to the bottom of the page)

You’ll then need to install “MyDrive” a hateful piece of software if ever there was one (download here TomTom MyDrive Connect - Update your sat nav | TomTom)

Then follow this process: Transferring items from MyDrive to your device – TomTom Support

If you get stuck PM me and I’ll do what I can to help … :smiley:

If it goes like a dream, have a beer an count yoursel lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Ken

I’ve learned to take the accuracy of POI’s with a pinch of salt.
Your far better off inputting the postcode into google earth and locating the entrance, then finding the same entrance point on your TT, that way you will not overshoot

peirre:
I’ve learned to take the accuracy of POI’s with a pinch of salt.
Your far better off inputting the postcode into google earth and locating the entrance, then finding the same entrance point on your TT, that way you will not overshoot

Like on the A303 it shows the Buck services on the west bound side as well as the east bound side [emoji23]
You’ve got to got to the picket pice exit to come back on yer self to get to it

Sent while from gods know where

Dinny Ken:
Hi Daf,

The answer is “yeah, but” … the “but” is how comfortable you are with technology :confused:

The SNAP POI file can be downloaded here: https://www.snapacc.com/downloads/?lang=EN (Scroll to the bottom of the page)

You’ll then need to install “MyDrive” a hateful piece of software if ever there was one (download here TomTom MyDrive Connect - Update your sat nav | TomTom)

Then follow this process: Transferring items from MyDrive to your device – TomTom Support

If you get stuck PM me and I’ll do what I can to help … :smiley:

If it goes like a dream, have a beer an count yoursel lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Ken

I think I’ll continue using the SNAP app for where ever land I land on a night Mr “don’t know” :wink:

Haha, prolly for the best :laughing:

Dinny Ken:
Haha, prolly for the best :laughing:

Either that or I get my Technical Advisor aka my other half to do it and run the risk of a mapless satnav :laughing: :laughing:

If it ain’t REALLY broke … Don’t fix it :wink:

Dinny Ken:
If it ain’t REALLY broke … Don’t fix it :wink:

That’s why I haven’t changed her… :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: Boom, tissh!!