A question about Bedford TK

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well IMO, The Bedford T K Range was well named T K . Total Knackers Motor, The S Type was a far better motor IMO, I drove a TK Artic Scammell coupling trailer, It had the Bedford 300 engine, It was a total waste of time it was bother from day one, My boss Jonny Baxter was sick of them as he Had three, They were all bother, In fact they just about skint him, He did move on & got a couple of ERFs Then Dodges, I got the first new Dodge with a tilt cab JTN 222 D. It was a good bit of gear, I used to do three trips a week to West Thurrock loaded both ways, Of course the Load was Tote Bins full of soap chips, When I was tipped they reloaded me with MTs, So it was a good return trip, A good earner of course for me & Good Old Jonny Baxter, He was a real nice bloke to work for, The good old days, Regards Larry.

I absolutely hated the TK.Hateful pice of retrograde junk everything from the driving position, to useless brakes to the evil low geared steering.The engine was the least of its issues.
The bonneted Leyland WF was a far far better motor.
Can only hope that the KM was something better and safer than a TK with a decent motor in it. :open_mouth: