Getting C licence witout cpc?

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You are correct about not needing cpc from the description you have given. How hard is the test? Some folks find it very straightforward. Others find it extremely difficult. Most come somewhere inbetween. Once again, from what you’ve said, I would hope you would not find it too tricky.

No reputable trainer will let you book one day and test without an assessment. Be under no illusion that, although you may not find it difficult, there is a lot to learn. I strongly suggest you book at least two assessment drives. This will give you a feel for what is involved both for learning and cost. And you may end up with very little training required - who knows?

Naturally, I would be happy to accommodate this if you wished. No idea of your location. But folks come to us from all over the UK. Presumably there’s a reason for this.

Our CAT C are all 8.2 metres long - just within the limits. Why make life difficult? Also all auto of course.

Happy to answer any questions or give advice regardless of whether you choose to use my services.

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing: