Rude truck drivers

DickyNick:
In my car yesterday, 50mph speed dual carriageway. Hermes truck comes past overtaking on his limiter complete disregard for the 50mph speed limit. Despite this after he’d past me I still flashed him in and he couldn’t even be arsed to flash his indicators to say thank you. What is it with truckers? Can’t keep to speed limits and can’t be bothered to say thank you to a courteous car driver and then expect car drivers to let us out and let us into other lanes etc.

Flashing your headlights simply means “I am Here”, it doesn’t mean anything else, he knows you are there because you were poncing about in front of him at 46-47 mph while his calibrated instrument showed he could do 50 mph quite legally.

Lorry drivers don’t expect car drivers to let them out, they expect you as a car driver to follow some simple rules; drive on the left, check your mirrors and gtf out of the way, especially on slip roads, junctions etc.

If you want to thank a professional driver, behave like one. If you want more there are lay-by and parking spots for that!