PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Retired Old ■■■■:
“DEANB”

Ed Weetman Scania. Is that a A35 with what looks like alot of filler in front of the drivers door. :smiley:

Oh, really, Dean, how could you possibly mistake the raked rear screen of a 105E Anglia for an A35 ?!?!? If you get stuck, my local Specsavers are open as normal, apart from the mask.

Cheers “ROF” i was only a nipper chap. :smiley: :wink:

Ray Smyth:
“DEANB”

Ed Weetman Scania. Is that a A35 with what looks like alot of filler in front of the drivers door. :smiley:

Hi Dean, The " A35 " :laughing: is a Ford Anglia 105E :wink: Cheers, Ray.

Thanks Ray. :wink:

smallcoal:
Loved the Ford d series w Jones had a mixture of fords and bedfords nice clipping dean

Cheers John. :wink:

Badger:
“DEANB” “Badger” Dean
Pilwoods were based @ Woodington Mill, East Wellow, Nr Romsey
Ive done many a bag delivery out of there for Pilwoods Animal, Game & Fish Feeds
Jeremy

Thanks for the info Jeremy. :wink: Just had a look on google maps and does not ring a bell from when i was a kid going in my
grandads trucks. Looks a bit odd with those houses on the rhs of the weighbridge. :smiley:

Pilwoods was started by a local farmer so these were workers houses

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comment Jeremy. :wink:

Buzzer:
“Badger”

Pilwoods was started by a local farmer so these were workers houses

Mr Pilbrow was his name and he was big time into pig production, Buzzer

Funny the stuff we remember Buzzer. :wink:

Dipster:
A35? No, it is a Ford Anglia 105E with a lot of filler!

:wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

boardo96:
Hi ROF, sorry no don’t know the man in question, bit before my time to be honest, I didn’t start doing bulk feed work till about 2000 but I know a few of the old Greendale drivers, they may remember as they did a lot out of Exmouth, as you probably know their boss owned the docs.
One man I do know that did regular work from Exmouth that you may remember is Dave Dart, Dart Transport from Exmouth, from what I recall he had an F86 then went on to a F10 or May of been a 12.
I’ll ask around regarding Mr Otter Vally. Cheers Nigel

Thanks, Nigel. I hadn’t realized that you were so young!

:laughing: :laughing: