Across the pond.

Franglais:

Gidders:
The USA is under the same pressure as we are from marxism masquerading as BLM or Global Extinction and the like.

Democracy is under threat in the US, agreed.
The sitting President refuses to say whether or not he will accept the result of the upcoming November election.
Fake news abounds.
How can any population make an informed choice if they are spoon fed lies?
Elections are won by, and power goes to, the best spoofers today.

Trump said ahead of the 2016 election that he’d accept the result “If I win”.

In the end, he won in the electoral college, which meant he backdoored it, as the electoral college “trumps” the Popular Vote.
Quite frankly, I was suprised at the time that over half of the electors didn’t become “Faithless Electors” and cast their polls for Hitlary instead.
She WAS pretty darned sure she was going to win, odds on 1/20 on election day itself, and her favoured TV channels thinking that things were going well for her when she retained Virginia by a small margin…

I remember the way the clever money was already getting out of the Pound during the referendum results night, - the moment Sunderland - a Remain area held on, but not by anywhere near as much as previously expected in the region.

Even with Trump well ahead in the “states stakes” - they still tried to paint it that she was doing OK…

Ever since then, the Leftist media have simply lied so often to the public - that they are the only ones left that believe their own lies by this point.

Trump is happy to let them keep on coming out with their flannel though, as it gets his republican vote out…
I reckon come election night, unless there is the most elite rig in history carried out, that Trump will either stay exactly the same, or he’ll earthquake his way to a Nixon 1972 style election result…

1972 Presidential Election Result.png

There’s nothing positive about Joe Biden, no reaason to vote for him at all IF you don’t hate Trump with a passion… He’s the “Anti-Trump” fall guy - that’s it.
What will be interesting to see - is how the Democrats come back IF there is the anticipated Red-out of America…