M6/A556 link road

the nodding donkey:

DickyNick:
As you come off at junction 19 there’s currently a 30mph speed limit in place up the slip road and then for about half a mile along the A556 towards Manchester which then goes to 60mph. Limit is 30 so I do 30 and other professional drivers seem to want to ignore it. They then move out to overtake and go over the 30 limit but they then seem surprised that I accelerate to 56mph once we hit the 60 limit and leave them out in lane 2. Total lack of anticipation, what do they think another vehicle is going to do next at a speed limit increase? Not rocket science isn’t it. Not my fault they choose to go over the 30 limit due to unprofessional, impatient and couldn’t give a toss attitudes.

All this happened only in his imagination.

Maybe it did maybe it didn’t …but in his/their mind it DID. :bulb:

He/Rowley loves to show us examples of other’s bad driving, and how he deals with it with his/their road Commander hat/hats on, but I love it when in the examples he/they always make a complete ■■■ of himself/themselves.
Worth responding just to see him/them digging the hole even deeper and being totally oblivious to it. :laughing: :laughing: