Another form to fill in : Covid

Just been to the UK and prior to going was asked by our Euro office for a copy of my ID card/passport.

Not a problem I said, but asked why !
Apparently it will be sent to the UK immigration authorities along with a completed form
with all my details, company details, where I live etc.
and a photocopy for me to take with me.
Not a problem, but WTF, where are we going with all this BS

see below : -
visas-immigration.service.gov.u … 1593554450

I dare you to press " START NOW "
and see how far it goes

When I got to Portsmouth, asked the member of the Border Force Polizzia at the booth, " do you want to see this new form " ■■
" Oh have you got it, ? then why not !! "

What a load of Bullocks !!!

Oh by the way, You don’t need to have the entry form, duly filled out by yourself, to enter France anymore .

Hasn’t that been around a couple of weeks now? All persons entering UK should fill it in. Just fill it in on smart phone before entry, and show phone to Border Force if requested.

They asked to see mine in Pompey, but not when using the Tunnel.

Maybe it will become redundant in the next few weeks, as many neighbouring countries have lower C19 rates than the UK.? Reciprocal access “air bridge” or some such?

yes, one or two weeks, but my first trip over to blighty for a week now.
I knew about the smart phone, but it’s STEF that are doing it for us.

pierrot 14:
yes, one or two weeks, but my first trip over to blighty for a week now.
I knew about the smart phone, but it’s STEF that are doing it for us.

Let them take the blame if it goes wrong?
Good move! [emoji3]

All these bits of paper being handed round, can I borrow your pen, stick it behind your ear, up your nose, in your mouth first.

The city pubs have a visitors book and a pen tied to it with string, there is a dedicated phone number to ring to make bookings, all the staff use it to book taxis, take food orders, table bookings.

Maybe, just maybe we can make things worse with excessive prevention!